ROCKBLADE AND ROCKTAPE THERAPY
TEXT ME FOR DETAILS AT 949.432.1449
The Top 3 Benefits of Using RockTape
We see the benefits of RockTape on our patients and athletes. It is easy to apply and very comfortable for someone to have on their body. We recommend it for many conditions and in many situations. Here are the top three benefits of using RockTape in our office:
- Reduces Pain – RockTape is used for patients and athletes who just want to get out of pain. Applying RockTape over the area where someone is having pain will actually reduce the pain signals to the brain.
- Improves Biomechanics – RockTape improves your biomechanics, which in turn is going to improve your sports performance. Because something is moving biomechanically better and more stable, you will have increased sports performance.
- Activates Muscles – RockTape activates muscles. Often times patients come into the office with a non-traumatic injury such as knee pain or hip pain and for no reason. Most likely this is because the muscle is not activated, which means it’s not initiating motion so other muscles have to create that motion. Applying RockTape in a certain place over a certain muscle will activate those muscles. Therefore, it’s going to reduce your potential to injury and also increase your sports performance.
Benefits of using “ROCKBLADE”
- Helps break down scar tissue
- Improved muscular range of motion
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Functional muscle length maintained
- Very useful for freeing up tight, small areas such as neck, hands and shoulders
- Increased blood and lymph flow
- Increased nutritional uptake
- In conjunction with other modalities, improved posture, alignment and balance
Rock blades provide deeper penetration of adhesions and scar tissue and can be used for joint pain, injury, lower back or neck pain. This method of treatment is an incredible modality to increase movement in interfacial layers that build scar tissue over time.
Fascia is an extremely tough tissue that requires a large amount of force to deform. This high amount of pressure helps Rock blades to free nerve endings and move tough tissue. This process then works to improve mobility and overall performance by stripping adhesions and encouraging deep fibrous layers to move.
Using rock blades can be most beneficial when used with other chiropractic techniques such as CLASS 4 LASER. Just after a few weeks patients will begin to see the removal of scar tissue, improved muscle function, and improved performance.