If you have been thinking about challenging your “Cognitive Skills” in #SanPedro or any nearby city, call/text to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Doctor Zo, DC [ 949.432.1449 ]
SMARTFIT COGNITIVE CHALLENGES!
SMARTfit technology combines seven key elements to create a unique, fun, measurable multisensory brain-body training experience:
- Programming that is customized, measurable and scalable to each individuals ability level
- High-level engagement motivated through gamification triggers faster development
- Instant feedback via measurable and tracked results supported by progress and baseline reporting
- Real, tactile, resistance and impact based training
- Multiplanar lower body movement over various distances & directions
- Multiplanar upper body functional or sports movements
- Social interaction
Visual, auditory, and physical tasks are integrated in performing the motor skills required to rewire the brain. These protocols, with their profound and SIMULTANEOUS brain/body stimulation, are the key element that differentiate a functional training program from a general conditioning program.
This unique form of training provides greater input to the proprioceptors of the motor system, and with it, greater subsequent refinement of movement patterns. The resistance and motor patterns encountered with the use of real tactile equipment verses simulated movements offered by virtual reality gaming creates more dynamic neuromuscular control in a functional setting of play.
Human nervous system functions invariably involve a combination of cognitive and motor components. Researchers are optimistic that SMARTfit will prove to be an exceptionally effective and an important tool, that combines cognitive and motor training in unique and endless combinations, to help rewire the brain and to address a multitude of indications within the medical, athletic, fitness and educational realms.